Run 1 Part 1: Running
1. It starts low, but as speed was picked up the acceleration became more intense then it gradually lowered again as the runner slowed down
2. Over time the force becomes more intense, then decreases. It moves in a spiking motion in the middle and on the outside it spikes lower.
3. The both spike at about the same level at the same time.
Run 2 Part 1: Running
1. It starts high in the beginning, but as time went on the lines decreased at moments.
2. Same as the first question, starts high then lowers over time. Mostly switching from high to low, then back to high.